Worship is the foundation of our parish life at St. Peter’s Church. We are a worshiping community who comes together to offer our praise and prayers to God, to support one another in the life of faith, and to seek the sustenance we need to serve God in our daily lives.
Sunday Worship Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, alternating Rite I and II
- 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist II with Choral music
- Choral Evensong: The second Sunday of the month at 5:00 p.m. (October-June; Choral Evensong schedule)
Other Sunday Activities
- 8:45-10:00 a.m. Parish breakfast in Undercroft (September-June)
- 10:30 a.m. Sunday School (September – May) Children join their families for the latter part of the worship service. Summer Sunday School is in session June-August.
- 11:30 a.m. Coffee Hour
Childcare is provided for children up to age three in the Little Building from 9:30 – 11:45 a.m.
- Holy Eucharist: Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. in Grace Chapel
- Taizé service sponsored by Confluence: held some first Sundays at 5:30 p.m. in Grace Chapel. Taizé service schedule.
St. Peter’s clergy strive to offer sermons that make the word of God revealed in Scripture real and relevant for today’s world and our daily lives. If you are unable to join us for services on Sunday, please visit this page to hear the weekly sermon.
To listen to this week’s sermon, click here.
Weekly Service Sheets
Sunday, December 10
Sunday, December 3
- Maundy Thursday
- 7:00 p.m. Holy Eucharist
- Prayer Vigil until Good Friday Liturgy
- Good Friday
- 12 noon Liturgy of Good Friday
- 4:30pm Children’s Chapel with Stations of the Cross
- 7:00pm Tenebrae
- Easter Day
- at sunrise, Holy Eucharist, Columbarium
- 7:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- 9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- 11:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist